Thursday 20 October 2011

Stunning little black number

With the season of parties rapidly approaching it is time to hunt out your little black dress. However gorgeous your dress is, I would like to think that this necklace would steal the show. If your dress is strapless or has an open neckline this would compliment it beautifully.


It would also be perfect as wedding necklace if you have chosen to wear black or if your bridesmaids are wearing black.
It has over 100 Swarovski crystals, including three crystal hearts and is finished off with a sterling silver clasp.
This design is based on one of my original designs and I would like to thank you for respecting my copyright.

2 comments:

  1. If I had a black dress, or even any dress come to that, I would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful, this necklace is absolutely gorgeous!
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete