Tuesday 2 December 2014

Beaded snowflake decoration making workshop

wow - what a morning  at Lily's Secret Vintage Tea Rooms - with some fabulous ladies making wonderful beaded snowflakes -
I wasn't sure how this morning would go as I had never provided a workshop to make these snowflakes before, My poster said 'make up to 5 snowflakes' I knew I could make 5 comfortably in the time but I wasn't sure if that would be the case with ladies who weren't used to working with wire, beads and pliers  - so I was very relieved when most made 4 - and one lady did actually manage to make 5 in the session!
I think the ladies were all very pleased with their makes - and what was fantastic was the amazing array of snowflakes created.
Some photos from today





and I have to say my lemon curd cake was spectacular - thank you Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment