Tuesday 3 February 2015

Blues day Tuesday

January is now behind us and I now have to focus on February and beyond. Today the sun shone pretty much all day which helped! My workroom faces North and has single glazed sash windows, lovely in the summer when I have them open but when the winter winds blows I really know about it - and today it was blowing- I am now sat in the living room with a heated cushion over my shoulders writing this, having spent most of the day in my work room. I have just sent off an application form for a wedding fair, I haven't attended a wedding fair for a couple of years so I thought it was about time I attended one again, once I have my place confirmed I will add the fair to my events list on the right hand column of this blog, so watch this space, I am also looking forward to a craft fair at Staffordshire Wildlife Trust at the end of the month so today I  made this sapphire blue glass necklace and earring set which will be going to the craft fair with me, unless I sell it beforehand! The rest of today's makes will have to wait for another time, I am hoping for more good light tomorrow.





Sapphire blue faceted glass beads with Swarovski crystals and clear glass beads. The necklace measures 18 inches and has a silver plate clasp, the earrings are on silver plate ear hooks but can be changed to silver plate ear clips or posts if preferred - or sterling silver ear hooks.

necklace £24 
earrings silver plate £10
 earrings sterling silver £12


handmade jewellery by Angela Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment