If you like an item of jewellery featured on my blog and would like to purchase it or commission something similar, please contact me using the form in the right hand column below. If the item is still available I will arrange an invoice. Alternatively please visit my shop pages on this blog - Thank you

Friday, 1 February 2013

crocheted in blue

I've had my crochet hook out again and so here are three wire and bead crocheted items of jewellery.
These were made yesterday - I used blue wire with turquoise glass beads and pale blue glass pearls.


single strand - no clasp

3 stranded with a silver plate clasp

3 stranded bracelet with a silver plate clasp
I can make these in any length with as many strands as liked and in any colour I also offer the option of a silver or gold plate clasp or a sterling silver clasp - just contact me for details

handmade bespoke jewellery by Angela Smith