Friday 24 September 2010

Macmillan Coffee Morning

September 24th saw local schools, organisations, individuals host coffee mornings for Macmillan Cancer support.

I have attended our local one for the last 4 or 5 years now and I am always so pleased to be invited back as it is such a worthwhile charity to support.
Our local one is held every year in the Grovesnor Centre, in the centre of Gnosall, and is hosted by the Phoenix club.


This was my stall, I had made up some new items of jewellery to take along to it which I included on the previous post. I am pleased to say one of the necklaces sold along with several other items of jewellery.



It is always a popular event in the village, a great time to catch up with friends!


And the Phoenix group are always so welcoming,
Along with my jewellery there was a Phoenix trading card stall, lovely cakes, plants, books, raffle and refreshments.
All in all a very successful morning for Macmillan!
I hope you had an opportunity to attend one near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment