Tuesday 26 June 2012

Order of the day - Freshwater Pearls

Today I have had fun stringing freshwater pearls. I started by making a simple yet elegant  string of small white rice pearls as a commission. As these are an order for a gift I won't be showing those on this post. having completed the necklace I then started eyeing up some of the other pearls I had in my stock and decided to make some more items.

'Coffee and Cream'
necklace, bracelet and earring set.




'peaches and cream;
long necklace



'snow and ice'
white freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystals






All of these items are bespoke handmade jewellery made by Angela Smith

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to look for Wedding Rings meanwhile I visited this site and found it containing a lot of creativity in this industry and I would suggest my friends who are looking for this stuff must once visit.

    ReplyDelete