Saturday 25 August 2012

A much loved design

I was thrilled with this necklace when I originally came up with the idea. The first one of these I made several years ago, at three o'clock in the morning, I woke up with an idea and had to work on it there and then.

the original necklace design.




You know you've made something special when you start to get excited as you see it progressing - I knew it would be a successful design and it still remains popular today, so much so that I made two necklaces, as commissions, based on this design for a couple of August weddings, one for the Mother of the bride and one for a Mother of the groom -

Mother of the bride
Jet black and fuchsia pink Sswarovski crystals


 
with matching earrings 



Mother of the groom
Montana grey, Black diamond and Peach Swarovski crystals


 
with matching earrings 


this is an original bespoke handmade jewellery design by Angela Smith

1 comment: