Tuesday 6 May 2014

Precious beads

Do you have materials in your craft rooms, studios you like too much to use so you stash them away? I find myself very guilty of doing this, usually with beads and especially if my supplier stops stocking them, as I know I won't easily find them again so I become very reluctant to use them and the beads become very precious.
This morning I found a stash of my precious beads, these are turquoise glass chips, I decided that they cannot hoarded them forever - they need to made into something beautiful so others can appreciate them too! So I took the plunge and made up these four items of jewellery. I used fine silver plate chain to create these delicate pieces.



the complete set, necklace, bracelet and earrings
I still have some of these beads left but not quite as many as I did yesterday!

handmade jewellery by Angela Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment