Tuesday 16 September 2014

Tuesday - Blues day

The time has come for me to concentrate on my sales events running up to Christmas so today I unpacked all my stock to re-evaluate it - and although I have been steadily making jewellery every week I seem to be lacking in certain colours and designs, mainly because I have also been stocking up Gallery at 12 every month. Today the lack of blue jewellery shouted out at me so I spent the rest of the morning, making more  -


pale blue ceramic beads with glass beads and turquoise Swarovski crystals

Round blue glass beads, with round hematite, tiny clear glass beads and turquoise Swarovski crystals

Blue glass beads with tiny clear glass beads 


This won't be enough to fill the gap totally - but it is a start

handmade jewellery by Angela Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment