Friday 7 August 2015

'Jessica' bracelet - first of a limited edition range of jewellery

Firstly apologies for my rather long absence on here - I have been busy with workshops and events over the summer and I have also been planning a small number of 'limited editions' ranges. This marks a small change in direction for me as the majority of my jewellery items have in the past been one off items -
The first new range is called 'Jessica' and today I am going to share the bracelet - I will also have a necklace and pair of earrings in this range too and these will be have their own post on here too. but for now please let me introduce to you 'Jessica' the bracelet 



'Jessica' is made with Swarovski pearls and Swarovski crystals - especially beautiful for weddings or confirmation jewellery , but could equally be worn as an every day or evening wear accessory too

handmade jewellery by Angela Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment