Monday 16 November 2015

seasonal red jewellery

What colours will you be wearing next month? Red always seems to be a firm favourite and with that in mind I decided I needed to increase my stock of red jewellery for the Christmas fairs coming up in the next few weeks - (my next one being tomorrow evening)
So these four sets will be out on display, providing there is space, along with many other items -

red hand cut faceted glass beads with clear glass faceted beads

Red  'coral' Swarovski pearls with tiny glass beads

red 'coral ' Swarovski pearls along with large navy glass beads

dark red Swarovski crystals and freshwater pearls
If you are local to Stafford please look out for the fairs I am attending and if you have time pop in and take a look at all my jewellery - you will find a list of events on the right hand coloumn of this blog.

handmade jewellery by Angela Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment