Monday 12 October 2009

Blogging is a bit of an alien concept to me at the moment, hopefully I will get used to it as I go on.
I really don't know how this will develop and I am quite excited to find out where this will lead.
At the moment I hope to use this blog to show case new ideas and designs, and to keep you informed about events I will be attending or organising. I will also try and use it as a diary.
I would also appreciate your comments.

Maybe I should start by introducing myself properly.

I am married with 3 children if you can call them children when 2 are at university now, and my youngest is in year 11. I started making jewellery when my youngest was still a baby, it gave me something to do as I knew I would be at home for at least another 5 years. I had found a book on beads in WH Smiths which I kept returning to it whenever I went into the shop, I couldn't justify buying it, not with three young children, so imagine my delight when I was given the book as a Christmas present even though I hadn't mentioned it to anyone, and so my life with beads began. A visit to a bead shop near to my mothers home was the first port of call and a kit for making 6 pairs of earrings set me on my way. Then followed weeks of delight as I made up earrings, wore them for a few days, dismantled them and made up slightly different pairs. I was hooked!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela

    Great to see you blogging. I look forward to your future posts.

    Regards
    Phil

    ReplyDelete