Wednesday 16 March 2011

beaded bouquet

Do you remember this fascinator from a couple of weeks ago on my blog, apart from it causing a lot of interest it also got me thinking again! always a dangerous thing...


I have been seeing a lot of beaded bouquets around about at the moment, so I thought I'd join in the fun, I have ideas now for three totally different designs, I can't wait to get started on them but for the time being here is my first new design!

I'm not sure I should be calling it a bouquet, as it is only one single large flower, if you could tell me what to call it that would be great. Trust me, when I picked this up to take outside I had rainbows dancing all around the room, as the sun shone through the window onto the 150 odd Swarovski crystals I used to make this....It was just beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment