Tuesday 10 May 2011

Gallery at 12

I am very proud to be a member of the Staffordshire Artists Co-operative, we initially set up the Co-operative to set up Gallery at 12 . Two years ago we opened the Gallery with seven members, we have seen some members leave and new ones join, to date we currently have 11 members and several guest members, at the end of this month we will also start hosting exhibitions.
For me it is a great place to get my jewellery onto the high street, without paying a large commission for the privilege.
I would like to take some time to show you some of the items of jewellery I currently have for sale in Gallery at 12 in Eccleshall






1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! I would love to be able to have something like the Gallery at 12 for the Stamford Artisans Guild.
    Must investigate further :-)
    Shalini

    ReplyDelete