Tuesday 14 January 2014

Swarovski crystal hearts

There are very few designs I repeat but I always have a selection of these Swarovski crystal heart necklaces for sale when I go out to events and with Valentines day less than a month away the time has come to make up more of these pretty necklaces.
I have several sizes and colours - today I have been concentrating on the smallest of my hearts


These are the colours I currently have in stock although there is a whole plethora of other colours I could buy
from left to right clear, siam (dark red), Bermuda (electric blue), pale blue, pale rose and pale amethyst.

here are a couple more photos of the same



these crystal hearts are hanging on silver plate snake chains which I have in 16 inches and 18 inches.
If you would like any of these please contact me.
Just £6.50 each
handmade jewellery by Angela Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment