Thursday 5 June 2014

An alternative to a name necklace

Although name necklaces are great, they aren't always appropriate.
If you want to personalise your necklace but do not want your name included in the design, you can go for a more subtle design and just have your initials. I have made this string of carnelian beads as an example, but it could just as easily have been a bracelet and made using other semi precious beads, a string of pearls, or glass beads and where you choose to have your initials is up to you but I think placing them by the clasp works particularly well. I have used A and S as they are my initials, I don't have a middle name but if I did I might have preferred to have just had christian name initials instead.


If you would like your own custom made personalised necklace or bracelet please contact me
Angela Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment