Saturday 20 December 2014

knitted Christmas bauble

This week I have been enjoying a bit a 'me time; which still involved me knitting with wire and beads but this is for me for Christmas.
Having seen a few knitted Christmas baubles all with wool this Christmas, I then watched Kirstie Allsopp's 'Handmade Christmas' last week and seeing them actually being knitted I decided I wanted the challenge of attempting my own version,
.....and it was a challenge  After three failed attempts to get it started thanks to the wire being too thin at first then the needles constantly slipped out of the stitches and then I started knitting too tightly to try and stop the needles slipping out!
I finally sorted through these problems and watched the bauble take shape
Oh yes did I mention I used 5 needles!!!




Happy Christmas xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment