Thursday 11 December 2014

More crocheted two-toned earrings

These crocheted wire and bead earrings will be heading to Gallery at 12 this afternoon along with some other items of jewellery - If you would like me to crochet you a pair please let me know your colour preference  - they are crocheted with silver plate wire and coloured enamelled copper wire threaded with tiny glass beads - I have a large choice of coloured wires to use so these are only examples of what I could crochet for you. I have added a Swarovski crystal pearl to the centre of each earring. The earhooks are silver plate but as always I can attach them to sterling silver ear hooks if preferred - the cost of earrings on plated hooks are £20 or £22 on sterling silver.







handmade jewellery by Angela Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment