Friday 19 April 2013

simple elegance of earrings

This morning I have been working on a new range of earrings, after my product review of these beadalon ear hooks and the positive feedback I received as a result of posting the photos of the finished items, I decided I should introduce a range of earrings made with the hooks. I opted to use the ear hooks with Swarovski crystal pearls to produce these simple elegant earrings.
Here is my collection

 I can currently make them in white, cream, pale mauve, olive green and burgundy and come in two sizes of pearl - small and medium.

 and below are some of the pairs of earrings displayed hanging . I have only selected a few of them.




 
 - these will be available from my blog shop in the next few days but in the meantime please contact me for further details

handmade jewellery by Angela Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment