Tuesday 11 March 2014

Pretty pink lampwork glass beads

I was supposed to be enjoying a day off today, having attended a craft fair last weekend, but as per usual, I just can't help myself.
I walked into my workroom to put something away and saw this necklace


Way back in November 2010 I ordered these fabulous beads from Beads By Laura I even wrote a post on this blog about them and showed some of the jewellery I made using them. I loved them when I received them and I still do think they are such pretty beads, but for some reason the jewellery I made just didn't sell, so last year I removed the items from my stock with the plan to make up other items instead. Finally today I have done exactly that, creating 4 new pretty necklace earring sets




Aren't they lovely!!!!

handmade jewellery by Angela Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment