Tuesday 24 February 2015

A day of craft fair prep

In case you didn't know I will be attending a craft fair both Saturday and Sunday this weekend at Staffordshire Wildlife Trust Wolseley Bridge, Stafford and today was possibly my last full day this week that I could devote to getting organised - so this morning I mounted about 40 more photos onto greetings cards, this afternoon I packed them away, I also sorted out a few bits an bobs to sell such as headpins, ear hooks and spare beads and packed and priced them as I thought it might be worth me trying to sell some - I also found time to make three more pairs of earrings as I do not have many Murano glass bead earrings left on my display.
These will help fill the gaps





Murano glass deserve sterling silver ear hooks

So that just leaves a bit of pricing up to do and packing hopefully on Friday

handmade jewellery by Angela Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment