Wednesday 4 March 2015

Introducing 'Evangeline' - New wedding jewellery and hair accessories

My thoughts this week have turned completely to wedding jewellery, I have booked myself into a charity wedding fair this Sunday at Lilleshall National Sports Centre so I thought I should make some new jewellery to add to my collection - and if you know me at all you will know that I love any excuse to get those knitting needles and crochet hooks out, so I decided to knit and crochet a set.
'Evangeline' comprises of a wire and glass bead knitted tiara band, a knitted bracelet and 6 crocheted bobby pins, these are totally one of pieces as the beads have been threaded on randomly and so even if I tried,  it would be impossible for me to replicate this set exactly, I can of course make others based on these designs.





handmade jewellery by Angela Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment