Thursday 19 November 2009

Christmas Crystal Stars at Gallery @ 12


I spent another day at the Gallery today, I try to make the most of my time when I am there. First thing I do is have a good look round to familiarise myself with all the new pieces the artists have brought in, a lot of oohs and ahhs! Then I make myself a cup of tea and introduce my new items into the Gallery, today I brought in my crystal Christmas stars.

Then I settle down behind the counter or on the stairs with my knitting needles or crochet hook and spend the rest of the day creating, between customers. Today I used a purple wire to knit some simple square beaded brooches, a beaded bracelet and matching square beaded earrings, I also crocheted a simple chain necklace, if you go in please have a look and let me know what you think, the square brooches have already been admired.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela
    What a lovely surprise...so glad you found my blog and now I have found yours!
    Looking at the photos of Streamside made me quite melancholy :-) We had used to have some good old chats hadn't we?
    Anyway, good to be able to read all about your lovely work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. I have enjoyed looking at your blog and will pop in again. If you have time please stop by and say hello.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete