Sunday 8 November 2009

OPEN DAY REMINDER

Tomorrow Tuesday November 10th I am opening my studio's doors for a charity day in aid of the County Air Ambulance.
I will be open from 11am to 3pm and then again 7pm to 9pm, along with my jewellery there will be a few other stalls including some of the artists from Gallery @ 12 as well as some gift type stalls, there will also be refreshments, some cakes have been promised and I am hoping to make some chocolate praline today.
I started supporting The County Air Ambulance when a few years ago while holidaying on the Isle of Coll in the Hebrides I accompanied my daughter who was air lifted to Glasgow, with appendicitus. As you can appreciate this was a very worrying time for us which could have been a lot worse if the Air Ambulance service hadn't existed. So since having the studio in Seighford I have held at least one of these days each year, to help raise much needed funds for this vital charity.
I will post a report in a couple of days time, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment