Tuesday, 24 November 2009

A grey and miserable day

As all my jewellery is packed up ready for the Christmas fair at Adams Grammar School, I have taken today off, no jewellery making today. Instead I have been very self indulgent and visited lots of beautiful blogs, I have totally immersed myself with glorious images of lace sheets blowing on clothes lines and beautiful meringue buttons, and I have overloaded my senses with bright and wonderful colours,


and then walked my dog, Meg in this!

















I'm sorry I didn't have my camera to hand when a peregrine falcon was being mobbed by a carrion crow, it caused quite a commotion, all the gulls lifted and the ducks.












I didn't want to be taking photo's of grey skies with drizzle being blown into my face, I guess I am just going to have to be patient,
At least I can escape into the land of blogs, what a wonderful thought!