Tuesday 24 November 2009

A grey and miserable day

As all my jewellery is packed up ready for the Christmas fair at Adams Grammar School, I have taken today off, no jewellery making today. Instead I have been very self indulgent and visited lots of beautiful blogs, I have totally immersed myself with glorious images of lace sheets blowing on clothes lines and beautiful meringue buttons, and I have overloaded my senses with bright and wonderful colours,


and then walked my dog, Meg in this!

















I'm sorry I didn't have my camera to hand when a peregrine falcon was being mobbed by a carrion crow, it caused quite a commotion, all the gulls lifted and the ducks.












I didn't want to be taking photo's of grey skies with drizzle being blown into my face, I guess I am just going to have to be patient,
At least I can escape into the land of blogs, what a wonderful thought!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you having some time for inspiration and there is certainly plenty of that! I'm addicted and it has been life enhancing for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks for your lovely comment, well done for braving the elements,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou so much for your comment and the very best of luck with your show.....I know how stressful it can be!

    ReplyDelete