Sunday 6 December 2009

Let's go Victorian

This has to be one of my favourite events of the year.
The Victorian Christmas Fair in the wonderful setting of St Lawrence Church in Gnosall.















I would like to recommend this event to you for next year.





























Memories of the School's Hebridean Society came flooding back as the singers sang good old favourites such as 'My Grandfathers Clock' and 'You are my Sunshine' but that's a story for another day.













We were really well looked after this year by the 'Friends of St Lawrence' being offered drinks or relief from manning the stall throughout the day, so unusually for this type of event I was able to have a good look around at the other stalls and spend money.














It is a shame this is so dark, I became very excited at this stall, weaving on sticks,
my mind is now full of new possibilities.

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment