Friday 5 March 2010

'Jewellery For Mother'

I still have places on my 'Jewellery for Mother' Jewellery making workshop on Saturday 13th March 10-30am-12-30pm. Just in time for Mothers day. You can choose from any of the beads in my studio, so you can go for cheap and cheerful or you can glam it up a bit and choose from my selection of Swarovski crystals, Venetian Glass and freshwater pearls.
I will give you instruction on how to make your necklaces, bracelets or earrings and there is no limit on the amount of items you  make, just a limit on time.
So if you are wanting to treat your Mother to a special day, why not spend it with her making some unique and toatally original pieces of jewellery, or come along by yourself or with a friend to make your Mother some special jewellery for Sunday, Imagine her face when you present her with her jewellery saying' I made this especially for you!'
There is no reason why you couldn't make items similar to the turquoise items posted yesterday. I promise it isn't as hard as you imagine.

1 comment:

  1. I've had a lovely time scrolling down through some of your previous posts. Love turquoise - especially the necklace with the beautiful glass pendant bead. Your jewellery has such lovely simple clean lines which give really elegant results. I'm sure your workshops are very popular.

    ReplyDelete