Sunday 15 September 2013

A new addition to my stall display.

With my new range of wildlife beaded pendants - such as the seahorses, butterflies and bees etc. and my fairies I decided I needed a new way to display them when I take them out to events. So yesterday my mind turned to making a wire tree. My display cloths are black so I opted for a black tree too.
Using very thick but bendy craft wire I formed my tree and wrapped some thinner wire around it to secure it before wrapping the whole thing in black ribbon.



I then found a pot to place it in, it is currently supported in the pot by some smooth pebbles, but that might change yet.



I can't wait to see what it looks like with lights draped over it and my pendants and fairies hanging from it.


handmade jewellery by Angela Smith

1 comment:

  1. It looks fabulous and your jewellery should look so tempting when displayed on there.

    ReplyDelete