Friday 27 September 2013

Macmillan Coffee Morning

Another year has passed by so quickly and here I am again in the Grosvenor Centre, Gnosall, for another Macmillan coffee morning, surrounded by friends it is such a lovely event to attend and marks the beginning of the run up to Christmas.
My stall all set up waiting for the rush!!!


A selection of tiaras

first outing for my tree





 I use the event to remind people about my jewellery as they are local it isn't so important for me that I make sales on the day- so any sales are a bonus. - Today was a good day
I waved goodbye to
 my oak leaf pendant

 these bronze wire earrings

and this bracelet
three of my more recent makes, plus several other items too, guess I will need to make up more jewellery next week:)

handmade jewellery by Angela Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment