Wednesday 18 December 2013

A commissioned pair of earrings - new beads

I was recently asked if I could make a pair of earrings to compliment a necklace that had been bought from elsewhere, so I needed to source some beads. The beads I eventually decided on were much smaller than those in the necklace, but matched in colour and shape beautifully. My client had a good idea of how she wanted the earrings to look, in fact she had even drawn out a design for me which she left with the necklace.
These are the earrings I made for her



Because I had to source new beads and because I rarely just buy enough to make what I need, of course I now have these wonderful Swarovski crystals in stock and after experimenting and because I liked the length in the commissioned earrings I chose to make up these necklace earring sets some of which have since sold!





handmade jewellery by Angela Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment