Wednesday 26 January 2011

Adorn your hair with a Chrysanthanum

Welcome to another Wedding Wednesday!
If traditional tiara's or fascinators gushing with gaudy feathers aren't your thing, then maybe this is something you should be considering for your hair.
I designed and made this last year. When I started making my first one I wasn't sure if all the work would be worth it, and believe me there is a lot of work involved in this with over 3000 crocheted stitches using soft wire and tiny seed beads. I have finished this one off using  Swarovski crystals. The flower is attached securely to a hair slide.
I currently have two of these flowers on display in Gallery at 12, Eccleshall, Staffordshire.
I have this hair decoration and I have a purple one attached to a brooch pin.
I hope you'll agree that all the work was definitely worth it, producing a totally unique design which would look stunning worn in the hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment