Wednesday 12 January 2011

Wedding Wednesday Bracelet

Following on with the wedding jewellery theme for every Wednesday, I would like to share this bracelet with you.


 Swarovski crystals, Swarovski crystal pearls and tiny clear glass beads woven on silver plate wire, framed with silver plate wire wrapped with sari silk, finished off with a sterling silver clasp

Although I have made bracelets framed with wire wrapped with sari silk, and I have made jewellery with beads and wire woven randomly, I haven't until now combined the two design ideas.
At the moment this is the only bracelet in this design, of course I can make more and in a variety of colours to go with any outfit, no doubt others will be made in due course and if you would like one made, as always, I am happy to take on commissions!
In the meantime this bracelet will be available to purchase from my blog shop for a limited time.

No comments:

Post a Comment