Thursday 13 January 2011

Jewellery Making Workshops for the New Year

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter you will know that I have a series of workshops coming up soon in Gnosall,
The first one is a week today and we'll be knitting bracelets similar to one shown above.
I still have spaces if you would like to attend, a basic knowledge of knitting and a pair of knitting needles will be required. Please contact me for further details.

The following workshop will be an earring making workshop.This will be held at the Grosvenor Centre in Gnosall, Staffordshire,on Thursday 3rd February, the workshop will last for 2 hours in the evening, I have managed to make both of these pairs of earrings, photograph them and blog about it in two hours so there should be plenty of time to make both pairs during the session.
Again I still have spaces so if you'd like to attend please contact me.
Below are the two earring designs the participants will be making during the session.

Simple Swarovski crystal drop earrings, there will be a large choice of crystal beads to choose from on the night. ear hooks will be gold or silver plate.

These are made with small glass beads and will provide a great deal of much needed practice at making the earring loops, again there will be a selection of beads to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment